Author: Jack Bernstein
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
- Losses in a bank’s trading book can have a cascading effect on the global economy, such as those that occurred during the 2008 financial crisis.
Sale Page : Jack Bernstein
This product is available
Proven Strategies to Tradeand Make MoneyIn Today’s Fast-Moving Markets
Stock Market Strategies That Work turns the tables, revealing powerful market entry and exit methods, precise timing techniques, trend analysis tools, risk management methods, and more. Learn the tools that trading pros have used for years to take advantage of investor ignorance. Short on double-talk but long on actual trading applications, this valuable guide explores:
- Sensible, lower-risk strategies for investors starting with $1,000 or less
- What trading on margin canand can’tdo for you
- Do’s and don’ts of picking winning stocks
- How charts can help you understand and forecast market movements
- Little-known timing methods for increased profits in stocks and mutual funds
About the Author
Jacob Bernstein is one of today’s most popular and respected market analysts in futures and stocks. Bernstein is cofounder of the popular 2chimps.com stock market advisory website and the author of over 32 books on trading, including Momentum Stock Selection and The Compleat Day Trader. His research and trading methods are used by savvy traders all over the world.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Jack Bernstein – Stock Market Strategies that Work