Author: Rimantas Petrauskas
Rimantas Petrauskas is one of the most well-known programmers among Forex traders. Having more than 20 years of programming experience, he created two of the most popular trade copiers for the MetaTrader 4 platform—the Signal Magician and Local Trade Copier.
Rimantas is also an entrepreneur, automated trading systems expert, and co-founder of Forex Robot Academy.
He has created many fully automated trading strategies and doubled his real trading account countless times.
Sale Page : Rimantas Petrauskas
This product is available
Trading Strategy Launch Framework is all about CREATING, TESTING, OPTIMIZING trading strategies strategically and LAUNCHING them effectively. There are almost 100 video lessons (~24 hours total).
We teach the techniques and tactics from creating to launching strategies from scratch via these six modules:
- #1: Setting up your testing environment (basic level)
- #2: Creating your trading strategy (basic+intermediate level)
- #3: Testing and analysing your trading strategy (intermediate level)
- #4: Improving your trading strategy (advanced level)
- #5: Robustness checking for your strategies (advanced level)
Bonus: Building Portfolio
There’s an extra bonus module #7 added to the Trading Strategy Launch Framework which introduces to portfolio creation. Having a portfolio of Forex EAs is a very wise choice instead of relying just on one EA.
I mean it makes a lot of sense to have a farm of thousands of bees to gather you honey. If you just had one bee you it would not gather you any.
- Optimal Portfolio Creation
- Optimal Portfolio of Portfolio’s (POP) Creation
Bonus: Robust EA with Live Results + .MQ4 file
One of our automated strategies for MT4 that we’ve created using the very same techniques we teach in Trading Strategy Launch Framework.
This Forex EA was created using the StrategyQuant and it has been working on a live trading account for more than 2 years already.
Trading Strategy Launch Framework Webinar
WHAT DO WE TEACH IN TSLF
- How to setup backtesting environment to your desired settings (download & convert)
- The importance of different backtesting types
- How to perform very accurate backtests and run them fast
- The process of strategy development in parallel with SQ & MT4
- The dominance of different robustness tests
- How to integrate robustness tests to save time
- What it takes to create robust strategies
- That it is sure possible to create these strategies even if you are a beginner
- How to launch 100’s of strategies live for testing without need of 100’s of MT4
- How to setup and choose your VPS server for testing
- Which metrics to watch out for and how to analyze them
- How portfolio trading combining can be used to achieve more stable returns
- How to choose least correlated strategies for optimal portfolio creation