How long is the course?
Recode Your Mind is a self-paced program. You can work through it as slowly or as quickly as you’d like. Some lessons can be completed in as little as 5 minutes. Others could take 20-30 minutes.
The practices are described in detail in the course and can be done in as little as 5 minutes a day.
Sale Page :recodeyourmind.com
This product is available
“How To Recode Your Limits To Become The Superhuman Version Of Yourself…” (No Willpower Required!)
Here’s the dirty little secret that your subconscious mind doesn’t want you to figure out. It doesn’t want to give up its power…
…and it won’t, unless you force it to!!!
The key to truly getting what you want out of your life, no matter WHAT that is, is cleverly and covertly sneaking in and convincing your subconscious mind that the reality you’re dreaming of… is THE ONE it really wants.
And here’s one thing I want you to understand right from the start… not only can you have it all, I’d like to think it’s your destiny to be able to live your life to its fullest extent and enjoy everything that this earth and your conscious presence on it has to offer.
No matter what your life “looks like” right now, no matter what you think you see from your front porch, your backyard, your commute to work and everything in between… no matter what you think your life is right now… it’s not.
You and you alone have the power to make incredible, positive and lasting change in your life, once you understand the ultimate power of perception.
Completely Recode Your Mind In 21 Days
- Discover and reverse your biggest money limits
- Improve your relationships or attract a partner if you are single
- Experience optimal health
- 21-days of unique content
- Access a massive Limiting Beliefs Cheat Sheet to help you identify the hidden limits that are holding you back
- Meditation training
- Permanent access to hours of mind blowing content
- Learn and apply the Fundamental Shift Repatterning Process to code your brain with positive thoughts
- Enjoy hypnotic audios to train your subconscious