Author: Paul Taglia
My name is Paul Taglia. During my four years of trading for a major Wall Street firm, I generated approximately $4 million in trading profits. I was also the firm’s top money producer in listed stocks for that period of time.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
What is the Runaway Gaps Strategy?
As you may know, when stocks gap, explosive momentum moves can occur in the direction of the gap. These intraday moves are so wound up with energy that you’ve probably seen them follow through into close with hardly a pause along the way. But how do you find the stocks that actually do this?
In my training module: How I Trade Runaway Gaps To Capture Explosive Intraday Moves, I will teach you a set of explicit rules that allow you to find and enter stocks that potentially make big intraday moves after they gap open. And then, through numerous trading simulations, I will train you to replicate the filtering process I use every morning to find these trades and execute them correctly.
I have never made this strategy public until now. This is the first time that you will have the opportunity to learn it and use it in your own trading.
How My Runaway Gaps Strategy Works…
The Runaway Gaps Strategy enables you to quickly find and enter strong momentum-driven moves that are triggered by opening gaps. Not all opening gaps do this, but my strategy allows you find the ones that do.Here are the steps that you will learn:
- Step 1: First you will create your hit list of stocks that are gapping open, both up and down.I will show you the easiest and fastest filtering methods for doing this.
- Step 2: Then, you will identify the stocks that meet my proprietary price and volume criteria.This is a critical piece of the strategy. Why? Because certain price and volume ranges will potentially give you the trades with greatest reliability and best returns. I will show you how to do this.
- Step 3: Next, you will find the gapping stocks in which you have a decisive edge. These chosen stocks must meet 5 important criteria to ensure that they have the superior “freedom of movement” needed for a runaway move.It is only by having each of these criteria met that a gap is likely to be the beginning of a strong continuation move.
- Step 4: Now you are ready to enter your buys or shorts in the gapping stocks in which you have an edge.The entry technique I teach you will get you in at the beginning of the move.
- Step 5: After your entry is triggered, I will teach you how to manage the trade in order to make the maximum possible gains while controlling your risk.
Steps 1 through 4 must take place over the course of 3 to 5 minutes. I will teach how to do this in my module. Then, through over 25 simulations, I will train you to apply my strategy bar-by-bar so that you will be able execute it successfully on your own.