Author: John C.Hull
John C. Hull is a Professor of Derivatives and Risk Management at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
He is a respected researcher in the academic field of quantitative finance (see for example the Hull-White model) and is the author of two books on financial derivatives that are widely used texts for market practitioners: “Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives” and “Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets”. He has also written “Risk Management and Financial Institutions” and “Machine Learning in Business: An Introduction to the World of Data Science”
Sale Page : John C.Hull
This product is available
The Fifth Edition continues to offer the most current topics in the field with the addition of seven NEW chapters:
- 4—”Hedging Strategies Using Futures,”a new chapter on the use of futures for hedging.
- 20—”More on Models and Numerical Procedures.”
- 25—”Swaps Revisited,”gives the reader insight into the range of nonstandard swap products.
- 27—”Credit Derivatives,”explains how these products work and how they should be valued.
- 28—”Real Options,”provides realistic examples showing how the real options approach can be used in capital investment appraisal.
- 29—”Insurance, heather, and Energy Derivatives,”explains non-traditional derivatives and their role in risk management.
- 30—”Derivatives, Mishaps, and What We Can Learn From Them.”
For undergraduate and graduate courses in Options and Futures, Financial Engineering, and Risk Management, typically found in business, finance, economics and mathematics departments. This fifth edition text represents how academia and real-world practice have come together with a common respect and focus of theory and practice. It provides a unifying approach to the valuation of all derivatives. This popular course text is considered to be “the bible” by practitioners. The fifth edition has a total of seven new chapters.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: John C.Hull – Options, Futures & Other Derivatives (5th Ed.)