Author: Noble Drakoln
- Trading books are a form of accounting ledger that contains records of all tradeable financial assets of a bank.
- Trading books are subject to gains and losses that affect the financial institution directly.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
With Winning the Trading Game, investment expert Noble DraKoln helps you develop and refine the mental discipline and practical skills needed to ensure trading success. This detailed guide will put you in a better position to use technical analysis to identify profitable trades and exit losing trades; maximize the leverage available in futures and Forex, without endangering your capital base; and control risk by utilizing appropriate strategies for each type of opportunity and time frame.
From the Inside Flap
Nobody understands this better than author and investment expert Noble DraKoln, and with Winning the Trading Game, he’ll help you develop and refine the mental discipline and practical skills needed to ensure success in the three essential areas of trading: money management, technical analysis, and risk control. Divided into three comprehensive parts, this reliable resource:
- I: More Life at the End of Your Money puts a magnifying glass to major market trends, what it takes to be a successful trader, and the basics of futures and Forex trading
- II: Why 95% of Investors Fail at Futures and Forex takes a critical look at why everyday stock strategies simply don’t work, provides you with the tools to properly select and monitor trades, and discusses what it takes to overcome the destructive elements of fear and greed
- III: Seven Lessons for Trading Success pulls everything together and outlines the important lessons you need to learn in order to excel within the futures and Forex markets
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Winning the Trading Game will help you use technical analysis to identify profitable trades and exit losing trades; maximize the leverage available in futures and Forex, without endangering your capital base; and control risk by utilizing appropriate strategies for each type of opportunity and time frame.
With an organized approach to trading, you can be part of the 5% who consistently succeed. Let Winning the Trading Game show you how.
From the Back Cover
Praise for: Winning the Trading Game
“A wealth of trading industry experience emerges in this work. Noble DraKoln covers the essential areas of fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and trading psychology with insight, originality, and refreshing candor. Furthermore, the material is skillfully presented with a view to practical application in the markets. This book will complement every trader’s library from beginner to advanced.”
—Dan Blystone, Senior Analyst, TradersLog.com
This duality of instruction brings value to readers of every trading pedigree.”
Get: Noble Drakoln – Winning the Trading Game