Author: Linda Raschke
Linda discusses five choice trading patterns she uses. Based on a logical set of market principles, these five patterns work equally well in equity and commodity markets. Understanding these enduring market setups provides you with a solid foundation for trading technically. They simplify analysis for the beginner and give the aggressive trader added confidence. Linda has used these patterns as the core of her intermediate-term analysis but they work well on any timeframe.
Sale Page : Linda Raschke
This product is available
Raschke gives the following recommendations for all traders:
- Always put current price action into perspective with historical price action.
- You don’t have to hit the first move to be successful in a trade.
- The first hour of market trading usually is the most critical, when determining significant highs or lows in a market.
- Don’t try to pick tops or bottoms.
- Raschke recommends that smaller-scale traders trade shorter timeframes than larger-scale traders.
- On where and when to take profits and place stops in a market, she says, How much do you want to win or lose? There is never a magic place to take profits or place stops. However, look at “swing moves” and key support and resistance levels closely.
- Find your own comfort level. The most successful traders like to play the game of trading markets. If you like the game, then you’ll play a safe game and enjoy trading.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: Linda Raschke – Simplicity is Best