Larry Connor – Trading Markets Swing Trading College 2019
Sale Page : TradingMarkets.com
This product is available
Here’s What You Get:
- 10 intensive live online interactive class sessions.
- Complete course materials, including all presentation slides.
- Fully disclosed strategy rules and historical test results for all quantified strategies taught during the College.
- Full recordings of all 10 live class sessions for you to review as often as you need.
Do you lack control over your trades, not sure where to enter or exit?
Are your trades lacking discipline?
Put a Stop to Bad Trading Habits & Get Your Trading on the Right Track with Swing Trading College
Are you looking for a disciplined, systematic way to grow your money by Swing Trading?
Since 2005, more than 1,000 traders have learned the essential skills necessary for success with swing trading from the TradingMarkets Swing Trading College. Many now successfully manage their own investments, some run their own investment firms, and in fact one graduate is now the head of technical analysis for one of the largest brokerage firms in the country.
The TradingMarkets Swing Trading College is an intensive program designed to give you the strategies and the tools to systematically manage your money.
“My second time through, each time it improves, and I always go away with new nuggets of information and new insights …” R.T.
You’ll Learn in 10 Hours What Many Traders Spend Over 10 Years Trying to “Figure Out” On Their Own
You’ll benefit from Larry Connors’ 30+ years experience as a trader and 20+ years as one of the foremost publishers of quantified trading research.
And you’ll save yourself from the “trial & error” road (especially the errors!) that you might make acting on your own instincts.
Here Are Some of the “Lessons” You Will Learn from Swing Trading College:
- Understanding the How’s and Why’s of Trading with Quantified Research
- — How to trade systematically, like many of the top performing hedge fund money managers do.
- — The four benefits of model-driven trading.
- — The single best order placement rule that will have the largest impact in your swing trading.
- How to Identify and Execute High Probability Pullback Trades
- — The 5 most common mistakes that the majority of traders make when buying pullbacks and how you can avoid them.
- — How to find the best stocks and ETFs to trade long each day
- — A powerful strategy to trade high quality S&P 500 stocks in a systematic manner (see the S&P Selective test results below.)
- The Importance of Shorting
- — Why you should have strategies to short stocks.
- — A quantified strategy that identifies specific overbought stocks to short.
- — A specific & systematic short-selling method that has shown model-driven positive gains for 18 consecutive years.
- Why ETFs are the “Market of Choice” for Professional Traders
- — How to take advantage of declining markets with Inverse ETFs.
- — Trading ETF Options.
- — How to “scale into your positions” like the top professionals do.
- — Building a balanced ETF portfolio.
- Why Volatility Products are Gaining in Popularity and Why You Should Trade Them.
- How to Use Options to Bring in Additional Monthly Income.
- (because managing your money should be treated like a business.)
- — Writing an integrated business plan for your swing trading business.
- — How to set specific target-driven goals.
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Trading Performance.
- — How to protect your portfolio with proper risk management tools.
- — How to get all your set-ups for the upcoming trading day in less than 10 minutes a day.
- — The importance of “trading psychology”.
- Special Session with Professional Trader Chris Cain – Statistically Backed Momentum Trading!
- And more …
Swing Trading College Graduates Praise the Course
“I have really enjoyed the swing trading college material… I have been an independent b-d since 1989… all of my education has been primarily from books, seminars and speakers… however the info in this college is SO much more superior. It is unbelievable and very exciting…. I’m looking forward to the remaining sessions.” – Rube A. “STC is the best course I have ever taken. It was a total eye-opener for me. The systematic, quantified approach taught to high probability trading can be used profitably for years to come”. – MI
“It enabled me to improve my portfolio as measured by both return and risk management. As a bonus, I now have a more comfortable, lower stress trading methodology.” — Bob S.