The Market Maker’s Edge
Sale page: amazon.com
About this book
A Market Maker Reveals How He:
- Times Entry and Exit Points for Minimum Risk, Maximum Profit.
- Combines Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Stays in Control of His Environment Every Day, with Every Trade!
Hundreds of books, written from the buy-side viewpoint of the successful trader, promise you the secret to day trading success. The Market Maker’s Edge is the first book to turn the tables, working from the sell side to explain how the market makeror “ax”routinely maintains the upper hand on individual traders, seizing profits while controlling risk in today’s volatile, lucrative marketplace.
Written by Josh Lukeman, a Morgan Stanley Dean Witter market maker who has honed his skills for years against other market makers and traders, The Market Maker’s Edge reveals little-known tips and traps that include:
- 4 signals for spotting and profiting from a developing trend.
- Important risk control concepts every trader must know to protect against losses.
- Advanced trading strategies based on recurring technical patterns.
Today’s top market makers operate in an intensely competitive atmosphere, when split second decisions are made with millions of dollars at stake. The Market Maker’s Edge is today’s only trading book written from inside, deep inside, the market maker’s domain. Use it to open the door, and shed valuable light on the trading tactics and mthods used by Wall Street’s most powerful market making institutions.