Author: John J.Murphy
John J. Murphy has authored three best-selling books on technical analysis, including Intermarket Technical Analysis and The Visual Investor. His latest work, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets(1999), is a revised edition of his 1986 classic which has been translated into eight languages. He is president of MURPHYMORRIS.COM which produces interactive educational products on technical analysis and online analysis for investors. As the former host of CNBC’s Tech Talk show and a speakeer at all the major trading and investment forums and conferences around the world., Mr. Murphy is one of the most recognized and highly respected technical analyts of our time.
Sale Page : amazon.com
This product is available
- All types of chart analysis
- How to use the industry’s top tools to obtain a better understanding of what charts can do-and how they can help you grab your portion of today’s trading profits.
- “Need to know” concepts, including trendlines, moving averages, price gaps, reversal patterns, volume & open interest spreads, and more!
- A full resource guide of technical analysis aide
- Price forecasting and market timing applications
“One of the greatest benefits of technical analysis is its applicability to any and all markets … charts can be an extremely valuable tool-if you know how to use them. This booklet is a good place to start learning how.”
—from the foreword by John Murphy
Renowned market technician John Murphy presents basic principals of technical analysis in easy-to-understand term.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get: John J.Murphy – Charting Made Easy